Alliance Community Services (ACS) has improved the quality of life for Latinx & Hispanic individuals within their families and communities by providing immigration, health, and workplace resources. We have been able to successfully connect Latinx individuals to life-changing resources in a culturally appropriate matter. From DACA applications to breast cancer support groups, ACS has been able to break down barriers that many Latinx individuals encounter in Salt Lake City.
For more than 19 years we have been able to provide these resources with the help and support of YOU!
Our work to break these barriers is ongoing and can only be accomplished with generous donors like you! Your donation helps bring equity to the Latinx community here in Salt Lake City.
P.S your donation is tax-deductible!
Other Ways To Give
When you purchase through Amazon Smile a percentage of your order goes directly to us! There is no extra cost, simply sign up and shop down below.
Our programs and their impact
- Breast and cervical education
- ACS has provided educational sessions to over 35,000 individuals, in both group and individual settings.
- Breast and cervial cancer screenings
- ACS has increased the number of Hispanic women screened for breast cancer from 49.4% in 2007 to 74% in 2017.
- Facilitated over 26,000 mammogram referrals & clinical breast Exams.
- Identified 63 cases of breast cancer
- Health care support.
- Provided over 4,000 free transportation services and over 9,000 free interpretation services.
- Enrolled over 1,000 individuals for health insurance through the Affordable Care Act.
- Participated in over 3,000 educational presentations, workshops, classes, health fairs and other special events.
- Created “Triunfadoras”, the only Hispanics Cancer Support Group in the State of Utah with the largest Hispanic Cancer Survivors network