DACA DONATION FUND
With DACA, I felt like the doors that were open to my peers or my childhood friends their whole lives were finally open to me… I no longer felt like i was being punished for something that was out of my control.
ACS DACA FUND.
You may qualify for DACA if you check off all these requirements:
- you at least 15 years old at the time of submitting your request
- Moved to the US before you turned 16 years old.
- Have lived in the United States since before June 15, 2007 (continuously, without moving out of the country).
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012.
- Are physically present in the United States at the time of applying for DACA.
- You were living undocumented on June 15, 2012 (no lawful status)
- Currently in school; or
- Graduated from public or private HS; or
- Secondary school; or
- Obtained a GED; or
- An honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States
Donate to future
All the proceeds will go to our U-Visas Foundation, where we set aside funds for future applicants. These funds will pay for thier legal fees and work permit.
Who can apply for a U-Visa?
The victim of a qualifying criminal activity and the derivatives of the victim (parents, spouse, children who are under 21, and siblings)
How much does it cost?*
Application for UVisa is free but the waiver is $930 per person and the work permit $410 per person