Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, ACS is a nationally recognized, innovative management consulting firm specializing in the delivery of health and human services to the Hispanic/Latino community in Utah. Our members are professionals from diverse multi-ethnic backgrounds with vast experience in the delivery of health and human services programs, strategic research, planning, education, and grass roots involvement. This blend of skills and cultural backgrounds makes ACS unique in providing services in a culturally sensitive manner and maintain our commitments to customer service and continuous improvement.
ACS effective strategies include:
- Delivering information verbally to Latinos in Spanish
- Health and Social Services Educational seminars
- Partnering with Hispanic organizations
- Monthly newsletter and announcements
- Presence at Latino civic events and Health Fairs
- Outreach to churches, schools and after-school programs
- Latino media campaigns (TV, Newspapers, Magazines, and Radio)
Applying these strategies to program management has allowed ACS to pursue its mission and remain competitive and successful.